03 January 2012

Hi there.

Hello world!

When being tought how to program these two words are mostly the first ones you'll make appear on the screen, be it in a Javascript popup, in an .exe or even in a console...
But hell, I'm starting my First Blog Post with this. Just for the fun of it.

And to see how my page looks with some content on it.

So, hi there.
To anyone that happens to stumble upon this blog: Welcome, even though I may very well not know you.

I'll tell you more about me in later posts. I'll tell you now why I started this.
I tend to have my ideas and opinions. Sometimes I have them for a long time without letting anyone know what they are. Recently (pretty much today) I decided to put those opinions online.
What will these opinions be?
Mostly stuff I encounter in my daily life (games) or stuff I notice or come up with during the day which will be mostly philosophical.

Till next post

-ThOR
Lost connection to site. Page will be reloaded, when the connection is restored...

No comments:

Post a Comment