03 January 2012

Gaius Baltar

Let's post something on my favourite, oblivious character: Dr. Gaius Baltar.
When watching the entire 4 seasons of BattleStar Galactica I kinda liked his way of stumbling on stuff he didn't want to stumble on and his way of talking inconspicuously to his imaginary friend and hoping no-one notices it. I grinned when (Spoiler Alert) there appears to be some kind of cult around him.

Why is it I like his quirks?
Maybe because his clumsyness and sometimes his unability to change something to the way he wants it is a bit recogniseable, but on the other hand, I'm glad I don't have to carry that burden of being responsible for the survival of an entire race.

Other than that: he's just so cute when nothing is going according to his plan...

Wait, that didn't come out straight enough...
Hrmm.

Never mind

So, anyone else having a favourite character?

-ThOR

No comments:

Post a Comment